The team at Precision Strategies is looking for an Associate interested in joining a growing data and analytics practice tackling business needs for companies, organizations, and campaigns across a wide range of industries, issues, and countries.
The environment is well suited for someone who enjoys working as part of a team, is driven by curiosity, and has a passion for learning, strong technical skills, and a desire to innovate in a fast-paced, constantly changing landscape.
The position brings opportunities to help build a growing team, further develop valuable skills in the burgeoning field of data and analytics, and create tools, products, and services to help our clients succeed.
We’re looking for applicants with:
• A positive attitude, eagerness to creatively solve problems, and a resourceful, scrappy approach to the work.
• A proven ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and meet deadlines under pressure.
• Previous SQL experience at the intermediate level or higher.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (e.g., VLOOKUP, SUMIFS, etc.)
• One or more cycle of political campaign experience in data and analytics or field.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, and three references via e-mail to email@example.com. In your cover letter, please include your dates of availability.