About the Colorado Civic Engagement Roundtable (Roundtable)
The Roundtable is a convening hub of the nonprofit community. Working with our Network partners, we have cultivated a unique ability to evaluate the broader voter engagement and election administration landscape, prepare data analysis, and propose solutions to many of the structural barriers communities are faced with when becoming more civically engaged. Many of these issues are systemic in nature and cannot be solved overnight or by a singular group. Through our consistent, determined commitment to these issues and the credibility we have established to convene partners and allies to work together, we are helping to guide the efforts in our state to make our civic infrastructure stronger, more accountable, and more democratic.
The Roundtable seeks a full-time Data and Targeting Manager to join a dynamic team based in Denver, Colorado. The Roundtable provides the Network the voter file (VAN), data and targeting services, landscape and demographic trends analysis and 1:1 support around the use of data in all programs. We seek an experienced individual with a combination of the technical and relational skills to manage this aspect of our work. The Data Manager will report to the Deputy Director and based in Denver.
The Data and Targeting Manager is responsible for the following:
- Work with partner organizations using the VAN and other technologies to support, enhance, and execute programs. This includes assisting partners in employing best practices for program implementation.
- Work with other staff responsible for the acquisition, enhancement, manipulation and management of voter and member data.
- Manage VAN access for Roundtable partner organizations. This includes administration and security, training end-users, and providing available technical assistance.
- Managevirtual predictive dialer program, advise partners on their CRM (as it relates to intersecting with VAN).
- Work with Roundtable staff and partner groups to ensure that voter education and GOTV programs are maximizing shared voter file, targeting, and other data resources.
- Make recommendations and provide strategic insight to make data operations more efficient and effective.
- Prepare yearly landscape reports that highlight trends and demographic information
- Prepare post-program reports and anaylsis in conjuection with the Deputy Director and Program Manager
- Other responsibilites as assaigned
- An understanding of direct voter contact programs and at least 2-3 years’ experience in either candidate or issue-based campaigns.
- Diplomatic, professional approach to problem solving with partners and the ability to think independently and creatively.
- Excellent organizational, time-management, oral and written communications skills and ability to meet deadlines with several projects at a time.
- Must be a self-starter; willing to work sometimes long, irregular hours and to travel as needed.
- Strong VAN (Voter Activation Network) and Excel skills required.
- Ability to use Excel, Tableau,, SQL, Census Data or other data tools to create data dashboards to inform programs
- Ability to communicate technical subjects to non-technical audiences.
- Familiarity with IRS C3 laws and rules.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across multiple communities and in diverse settings.
- Spanish language skills a plus.
How to apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes will be accepted until position is filled. Interviews will occur on a rolling basis. No phone calls please. You will receive notification if you are selected for the interview round.
Compensation depends on experience and is highly competitive.
Equal employment opportunity and having a diverse staff are fundamental principles at Colorado Civic Engagement Roundtable, where employment and promotional opportunities are based upon individual capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established under law.