MONTANA VOICES DATA MANAGER
Montana Voices leads a coalition of civic engagement and social welfare groups, working across the state of Montana. They seek a full-time data manager to provide quantitatively oriented collective strategic coordination within each coalition partner as well as analytical support for partner groups’ specific programs. While the position requires quantitative ability, the most qualified candidates will also possess the interpersonal and communication skills to work with a broad array of partners as well as the creativity to generate insights through analysis.
The Data Manager’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
● Day-to-day management of users and committees in VAN, including creating new user accounts, creating and maintaining survey questions, activist codes and other VAN infrastructure, monitoring VAN system activity and security, and troubleshooting;
● Creating targets and shared searches and working with partners to design optimal target universes for their needs;
● Proactively maintaining communication with all VAN users about updates, changes to VAN, newly available data, and reminders that are relevant to most partners at specific times during the election cycle;
● Acquiring, matching and uploading lists from partner organizations, the Secretary of State, county elections offices, etc.;
● Conducting timely and relevant analysis of data and fielding specialized requests from partners about election data, Census data, etc. to assist them in taking a data-driven approach to their issue and advocacy work;
● Tracking and disseminating analysis of voter contact results, early voting data, and other data relevant to partners;
● Producing materials needed to track, coordinate, and identify gaps in collective strategy;
● Managing and facilitating data sharing between partners to benefit all users and standardize data collection while respecting partners’ privacy;
● Participating in coalition meetings and other partner calls and meetings and presenting relevant data or leading data-related discussions when appropriate.
….See link for full position description
SALARY AND BENEFi.t.S
This is a full-time position based in Helena, Montana. Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits include paid vacation and sick, employer-paid health insurance and retirement options. Women and minorities are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com. The position is open until filled. Job description here.