This position will be in charge of managing the data systems of Indivisible’s political department. This will include administering and setting the data standards for the political department’s technology stack, which is yet to be determined but may include VAN, Relay, Hubdialer, TurboVote and other tools we will be rolling out to support the electoral engagement of our groups, and conducting voter targeting and analysis. The position will also work in conjunction with the Political Director in determining key metrics to track the work and success of the the program, and for all internal and external reporting in the department. The position will report to the Political Director and will work in tight coordination with its data counterparts in other departments.
We are hiring for this position immediately. This position is full-time, with a minimum salary of $55,000, commensurate with experience. Indivisible provides a robust benefits package including full medical/dental/vision/life coverage, a discounted gym membership, and a 401(k) plan.
- Administering, supporting, and setting data standards for the political department’s work with new electoral or voter contact technologies and platforms the department adopts
- Conducting voter targeting and analysis for both plan-making and use in electoral tools
- Creating training documents and materials for Political Department staff and volunteers on data standards and practices
- Managing the political department towards a more holistic and integrated data architecture
- Handling all syncs and integrations between political systems; working with other departments’ data staffs to create syncs and integrations between departments’ data systems
- Co-creating metrics for tracking the success and optimization of the political team’s work
- Creating and generating all political department internal and external reports
- Take part in creating an environment valuing testing and data-driven practices
Moderator’s note: this job was previously posted to Progressive Data Jobs on December 14, 2017.