BerlinRosen, a leading Democratic political consulting firm is seeking an experienced political professional to help develop and execute direct mail and advertising campaigns for our political and public affairs clients—with a focus on using data to cost-effectively target messages and audiences.
This contract role will run from January to November 2018.
Responsibilities: The Targeting Director’s essential responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Helping to develop winning campaign strategies
- Creating efficient voter contact universes
- Managing client budgets
- Interfacing with third party vendors and consultants
- Helping prepare proposals for prospective clients
- Working with colleagues, clients, graphic designers and production managers to create successful direct mail and ad campaigns
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Three+ years’ experience in politics, ideally in both field and data
- Excellent quantitative analytical skills that have been put to effective use at electoral targeting
- Comfort with manipulating voter file, election results and polling data (including Votebuilder and Catalist)
- Demonstrated success developing political strategies
- Extremely strong organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail and an ability to multitask
- Strong communications skills
- Experience with mapping and data visualization software like Tableau is a strong plus
BerlinRosen is committed to building and maintaining a diverse staff, and recognize that its continued success depends on hiring and retaining high-quality creative professionals with a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Opportunities for advancement exist, and we are committed to helping all staff develop and grow. Women, people of color, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.