Client Success Manager - Washington D.C.
Hustle is looking for an experienced Client Success Manager who will act as the primary point of contact for new and ongoing Hustle clients. As Client Success Manager, your main responsibility lies in helping our partners be successful using our platform. Every day is different…one day, you may be helping train and onboard thousands of users on our mobile app, the next day, helping our product team prioritize features requested by clients. If you want to help political and electoral organizations use Hustle to the max, this is the job for you.
What you get to do every day:
- As owner of the overall relationship with assigned clients your role is to increase adoption, ensure retention, and satisfaction of those clients, including consultants and call centers
- Establish a trusted strategy and advisory relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of Hustle’s products and services
- Provide extensive live training and product tutorials to users
- Drive and define the establishment of measurable goals and other success indicators to support the client in achieving their goals
- Identify and develop new and expanded use opportunities within existing clients
- As advocate for client needs drive any risks or issues to solutions with internal stakeholders
- Manage escalations driving information and customer feedback internally to key stakeholders and product owners
What you bring to the role:
- BS/BA and Minimum of 3+ years of working with political organizations or election campaigns in a comparable customer facing role
- Ability to empathize with and be an advocate for our clients
- Willing to do what it takes to meet a client’s needs and the internal drive to work independently with limited supervision
- Deep understanding of data analysis tools, Excel, SFDC other non-profit tech tools ie: VAN
- A highly organized approach to your work, with meticulous attention to detail
- Able to thrive under pressure in a dynamic high-stakes environment
- Hands-on experience with Zendesk or other CRM or support management system as well as experience using Hustle
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Passion for social justice and a desire to work in a company where our work changes lives and the world around us
- Proficiency in Spanish, Vietnamese, Mandarin, Cantonese, Tagalog are pluses though not a requirement
For details and to apply click here Please feel free to reach out to me directly with any questions at email@example.com!