The Need To Impeach campaign is seeking a data associate to work with the organization’s email list, digital tools, and vendors to facilitate and manage the growing data efforts. This position reports to the Data Manager.
- Working with the organization’s data and analytics software, datasets, and other information to help the team manage data and workflows.
- Writing SQL queries or using other programming languages to perform data operations and analysis, such as pulling voter universes, matching data between various platforms,
- Work with the Data Manager on experiments, tests, and analysis
- Work with the digital team to manage and maintain best practices for storing, import, exporting, and evaluating data
- At least one previous campaign cycle as an intern or staffer working on data related projects
- Experience using TargetSmart, Catalist, VAN, or other data related tools
- Basic knowledge of SQL, Excel and/or other programming languages for manipulating data
- Must be organized and work quickly and accurately under deadline.
- Must be able to work professionally and effectively with staff at all levels of the organization as well as external contacts, constituents and vendors.
- Able to adapt rapidly to evolving priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work flexible hours
Please use this link to apply: http://grnh.se/sa7f5c1