Location: San Francisco
Contact: Cori Pryor, firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Title: Lead DevOps Engineer
Hustle is looking for an experienced DevOps Architect to design and manage our cloud automation and Infrastructure. It will be your responsibility to design the systems that will make Hustle scale and create the infrastructure that make the engineering team more effective. This is a chance to take a tech stack in its early stages and develop it into a capable workhorse. Our infrastructure has sustained 5000 requests/second at peak load during the 2016 election without issues. Now we need to take it a step further. Your infrastructure choices will echo through the tech stack long, long after you’ve committed the code.
- You are enthusiastic about Hustle’s mission to strengthen organizations by scaling genuine, human relationships
- You have 5+ years of professional DevOps and cloud automation experience
- You have demonstrated experience of building scalable, reliable systems
- You have experience working with various types of DBMS (Postgres, MongoDB)
- You posses a BS or MS in Computer Science, or demonstrably thorough foundation in CS fundamentals
BENEFITS + PERKS
- Working with a mission-driven team that celebrates the diversity of its members.
- Top of market equity included in compensation package.
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Yearly “Gift of Hustle” benefit to share a free Hustle service subscription with the organization of your choice
Hustle is a excellent team because of the diverse backgrounds of our staff. This includes professional background, subject matter expertise, culture, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, language, political beliefs, and hobbies. We sincerely encourage women, minorities, and people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
Hustle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to laws applicable in New York and Washington D.C. and the fair chance ordinance of San Francisco.