Politech creates digital products and technology solutions for nonprofits, campaigns, and foundations. Our primary focus has been to assist progressive organizations, particularly those influencing the policy and political landscape, that advocate on behalf of underserved communities. Our software platforms have been a vital part of keeping such organizations successful and efficient.
We are deeply committed to public service and progressive social change. We are 100% minority owned and operated with a diverse team, inclusive of gender, ethnicity, and race.
Position Title: Support Manager
Reports to: Chief Strategy Officer
Position Location: Remote
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward users at all times
- Responding promptly to inquiries
- Communicating with users through various channels
- Acknowledging and resolving user requests
- Knowing our products inside and out to be able to answer questions
- Keeping records of user interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the support process
- Ensure user satisfaction and provide professional support
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience creating and leading trainings
- Creating and developing reports
- Team player, outgoing, dedication to the cause
- Campaign or Organizing experience a plus
Compensation: Salary commensurate with knowledge, experience, and qualifications.
Politech is an Equal Opportunity Employer that greatly values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How to apply Email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.
Use “Support Manager - (Full Name)” as the subject line of your email.
No Recruiters or Companies.