Hart Research, a progressive public opinion research firm seeks full-time, temporary (6-month) research assistant to support senior staff with strategic positioning studies for corporate, trade association, political and public interest clients.
- Looking for recent college graduate with demonstrated interest in progressive politics and public affairs.
- Must be detail-oriented, efficient, organized, and able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a fast paced work environment.
- Must have excellent writing and communication skills, great attention to detail, and an ability to take initiative.
- Highly recommended: working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint. Fluency in Spanish would be a plus.
- Daily responsibilities will include assisting with qualitative research data tabulation, assisting with other research projects, providing back-up coverage for the receptionists’ desk, and sometimes photocopying. This position is considered temporary employment; compensation is $13.50 per hour for a maximum of 40 hours a week. However, research assistants have the potential to transition from temporary employees to permanent employees, based on staffing needs.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume in one document to: firstname.lastname@example.org