Relay is hiring a technical support coordinator to join our fast-growing team. This person will focus on providing excellent service to our clients and supporting the product and technology teams. The position offers salary, competitive benefits, and participation in an employee stock option pool.
Application Deadline: Feb 12, 2018
- Triage and respond to incoming requests for information and assistance
- Create and maintain support documentation, user guides, and training videos
- Perform admin training sessions for new clients
- Identify proactive support opportunities and trends
- Perform user testing for new features
- Catalog feature requests and provide input to the product roadmap
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Experience with texting program leadership
- Experience with technology support, training, and documentation or related work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including comfortable with phone, web chat, and screen-share communications
- Experience with or openness to working remotely
While experience matters, we believe that most skills can be learned, and we care as much about work ethic, creativity, determination, and a shared commitment to progressive politics, customer service, and a high standards / low drama workplace.
This is a remote position. Work from anywhere in U.S. time zones as long as you have excellent Internet and the work gets done.
- $50k - $65k annual salary
- Health / dental / vision benefits competitive with similarly situated companies
- Participation in employee stock option pool
- 3 weeks of vacation time in year 1 and 2, with increases thereafter
Relay is a peer-to-peer text messaging platform that lets organizations send templated text messages, have real conversations with recipients, and collect data based on their replies. Relay launched in September 2016 with a focus on the political market. Since then, more than 150 campaigns and organizations have used the platform to send over 28 million messages. We have been profitable from day one and anticipate continued growth in 2018. See more about and apply here