Data Training Specialist
Based in New York City, NY
With 163,000 members in eleven states and Washington, D.C., 32BJ SEIU is the largest union representing property service workers in the country. Our members have fought for and achieved high standards for private and public sector property service workers, and we continue to fight for higher standards for thousands of unorganized service workers.
We are committed to engaging our diverse membership and to developing members to lead in our organizing, political, social justice and contract campaigns.
We seek a data training specialist to support all of 32BJ’s geographies. The person will be a member of the data team that tracks, reports and analyzes activity data in support of the union’s organizing, political and member engagement goals. This position is based at the union’s headquarters in New York City and is expected to travel to union’s offices in other states.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide in person and online support and training on heavily used reporting and CRM platforms
- Point of contact for staff in issues related to union’s data. Serve as a liaison between end users and technical staff, convey issues and make recommendation for improvements
- Perform quality assurance tests during the development cycle
- Maintain and administer a ticketing system to track issues, requests and enhancements
- Create and maintain training material, system documentation and best practices
- Maintain a regular training and presentation schedule with all union’s districts