Progressive 501c(4) and Super PAC is seeking a Florida Data Director to help meet the day-to-day data needs of this progressive organization.
For Our Future aims to win elections and gain political power by engaging and mobilizing people and community-based organizations on progressive issues. Building off of our 2016 campaign in five battleground states, FOF will continue its unique and now-proven model to build infrastructure and power for progressive issues and candidates in Florida in 2018 and beyond. The model is to work with and through community-based organizations and local activist networks, with a focus on direct voter contact and earned media. Our goal is to turn communicators into connectors, engage communities in policy discussions, and turn out voters for progressive issues and Election Day victories.
For Our Future is a project of For Our Future Action Fund (“FOFAF”), a non-profit “social welfare” organization, & For Our Future (“FOF”), a federally registered “independent expenditure” political action committee that incorporates both issue advocacy and electoral programming, respectively.
- Act as the liaison between FOF and partner organizations on the use of voter contact tools and assist them in integrating appropriate voter contact and data tools into their engagement programs.
- Communicate with the State Director and the national team to create and employ voter universes for voter contact programs.
- Train partners and table staff on: VAN and other tools, targeting techniques (including the use of statistical models), and best practices for using data.
- Produce reports and other materials needed to track, support, and coordinate FOF and partner work.
- Assist FOF staff and partners in facilitating and executing experiments.
- Employ best practices for data management using the organization’s voter file software.
- Prepare ad hoc program analysis for the State Director as needed.
- Work with partner organizations to establish and maintain best practices and standards for data collection, data acquisition, and preservation.
- Function as part of a national data team to build and maintain the shared state and national data infrastructure necessary to support partner program work.
- Work with the Field Director and partner organizations to set quantitative program goals, allocate resources, and build reports/analysis to hold FOF and partners accountable to those goals.