For Our Future Action Fund and For Our Future, is seeking a full-time Data Manager to identify, collect, and analyze the technologies and metrics needed to make strategic, data-driven decisions to fulfill our state plan. They will be responsible for executing the state plan, maintain data integrity and working extensively with the field team on all data need. They will report directly to the Field Director.
For Ohio’s Future is a project of For Our Future Action Fund (“FOFAF”), a non-profit social welfare organization, & For Our Future (“FOF”), a federally registered independent expenditure political action committee that incorporates both issue advocacy and electoral programming, respectively. We are a people-driven organization committed to serving progressive values and causes. We are committed to mobilizing working families on creating shared economic prosperity, building strong public schools, addressing climate change and supporting racial justice. We are committed to investing and growing the progressive infrastructure. For Our Future is seeking part-time interns in Ohio to assist our operations staff in advancing the mission of our organization.
- Act as the liaison between FOF and partner organizations on the use of voter contact tools and assist them in integrating appropriate voter contact and data tools into their engagement programs.
- Work with the Field Director and national team to operationalize voter universes for voter contact programs.
- Train partners and FOF staff on: VAN and other tools, reporting, targeting techniques (including the use of statistical models), and best practices for using data.
- Produce reports and other materials needed to track, support, and coordinate FOF and partner work.
- Set and manage reporting standards.
- Assist FOF staff and partners in facilitating and executing experiments.
- Employ best practices for data management using the organization’s voter file software.
- Prepare ad hoc program analysis for the Field Director as needed.
- Work with partner organizations to establish and maintain best practices and standards for data collection, data acquisition, and preservation.
- Function as part of a national data team to build and maintain the shared state and national data infrastructure necessary to support partner program work.
- Work with the Field Director and partner organizations to set quantitative program goals, allocate resources, and build reports/analysis to hold FOF and partners accountable to those goals.