Are you interested in using data to fight for progressive causes in the United States and around the world? Work on the front lines of the #Resistance. Take your data skills to a renowned and established company. Be the first to see the latest campaign insider information. For over three decades, GQR has used sophisticated polling and opinion research to help leading candidates, parties, government leaders, corporations, and advocacy groups. We are currently looking for a hard worker with an interest in progressive politics and an aptitude for computer software to help program our surveys. This position is considered an election-year position and may not be needed after the November 2018 election season. In the event that business and performance levels warrant, we may extend employment or negotiate an end date in the fall of 2018.
9:00 AM to 6:00 PM EST Monday through Friday. Some after hours and weekend work as needed.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilize software packages (similar to Stata) to create and process survey datasets and tabulate results
- Program, review and test survey instruments (computer-assisted interviewing programs)
- Ensure data accuracy.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Problem solver with a meticulous attention to detail
- A logical and analytical approach to work
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing needs
- Experience in computer applications and ability to learn new software
- Detail oriented and technically inclined
- Team player with good communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office required
- Experience with Stata, Python, databases, political campaigns and/or survey research preferred
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in relevant field (including, but not limited to, political science, public policy, international relations, statistics, math, business)
HOW TO APPLY
Interested parties should apply via the GQR Careers page at www.gqqr.com/careers. Please submit a resume and cover letter AS A SINGLE DOCUMENT. We apologize that we will only be able to contact those candidates who are selected to interview.
GREENBERG QUINLAN ROSNER RESEARCH IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, RELIGION, GENDER, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, VETERAN STATUS OR ANY OTHER STATUS PROTECTED BY LAW.