Montana Democratic Party is hiring a top-quality and creative Data Director for it’s highly targeted national and state races. MDP will play a critical role in helping to re-elect U.S. Senator Jon Tester as well as other highly targeted races from the congressional race to the state legislature. The position reports to the Coordinated Campaign Director. Ideal candidates are highly organized, detailed oriented and a self-starter with proven ability to achieve set goals and perform under pressure.
Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Administering VoteBuilder, including answering support requests from field organizers and managing the events calendar.
- Training staff on using data tools.
- Creating SQL- and Tableau-based reports on program and staff progress and production.
- Working with consultants and partners to create precisely targeted voter contact universes.
- Managing junior data staff in support of the above responsibilities.
- Using GIS tools to create geospatial analyses.