Technology & Data Coordinator North Dakota Dem-NPL
Reports To: Coordinated Campaign Director
Overall Description: The 2018 North Dakota Coordinated Campaign (NDCC) is now accepting applications for the position of Technology & Data Coordinator. The Technology & Data Coordinator will play a vital role in data needs of a metrics driven field program for a top-tier Senate campaign, in addition to Congressional, statewide races, and legislative races.
The Technology & Data Coordinator will work with the Coordinated Campaign Director to develop tools and resources needed for targeting, goal setting, and programmatic planning. The Technology & Data Coordinator will take the lead in setting up VAN systems, including identifying best data practices to simplify reporting and experiment implementation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setup and maintain secure networks for all coordinated campaign offices
- Create and execute best practices for network security
- Design and implement network security measures for all coordinated staff
- Train field staff and volunteers on data systems and best practices
- Troubleshoot data & IT problems problems for field staff
- Work with Coordinated Campaign Director to identify and implement necessary program adjustments throughout the course of the campaign
- Promote a strong and inclusive culture that is mission-driven, well-trained and set up for success
- Deliver clear and concise reports to track the progress of coordinated programs
- Support the individual data needs of coordinated campaign stakeholders
- Other duties as assigned
- Comfortable with interpreting metrics and has an understanding of field data
- High level understanding of campaign technology platforms including VAN
- Attention to detail and strategic viewpoints
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- 1-2 Cycles of field experience as an FO or higher position
- Proficiency with Excel
- Experience with SQL, Java, Python and other programming languages a plus, but not required
Salary: Salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include fully paid health insurance.
Application Instructions: To apply, email your cover letter, resume, and three references to Tom Bryant at tom at demnpl.com.. Please indicate Technology & Data Coordinator in the subject.
Please direct any questions to Tom Bryant at email@example.com.
Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled, and interviews will occur on a rolling basis on or after February 20, 2018.