Need To Impeach is seeking a data and analytics manager to work with the organization’s email list, digital tools, and vendors to facilitate and manage the growing data efforts. This position reports to the Deputy Digital Director.
- Develop accurate tracking systems for data collection online and offline. Implement reports and metrics as part of a robust data culture.
- Incorporate data and analytics into digital advocacy tools, planning, and implementation.
- Coordinate data experiments and analysis.
- Dissect large datasets, synthesize results and present findings to leadership. Provide analytical support and data-driven strategies to allocate resources effectively.
- Work with email and advertising teams to ensure data and analytics are managed appropriately across channels, ensuring lists and audiences are segmented appropriately.
- Interface professionally with other analysts in the data community to share best practices, learn about the latest technology, approaches, and models.
- Requires at least two election cycles (3-5 years) of experience in election data.
- Must have advanced data extraction and manipulation skills.
- Experience with predictive analytics and data modeling.
- Knowledge of SQL and/or proficiency in programming languages such as Python, R, and Stata preferred.
- Clear, concise communication style with an easy-going attitude.
- Experience in producing easy-to-understand reports and ability to “tell a story” using numbers.
- Must be organized and work quickly and accurately under deadline.
- Must be able to work professionally and effectively with staff at all levels of the organization as well as external contacts, constituents, and vendors.
- Related Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience
ABOUT NEED TO IMPEACH:
Need to Impeach is a national progressive movement dedicated to removing Donald Trump from power, fighting the Alt-Right agenda, holding the Establishment accountable and developing a progressive voice and policy framework that help American families, not just corporations and the wealthy. For more information, visit www.needtoimpeach.com.
Please apply using this link: https://grnh.se/7r3b4d371