A TargetSmart Junior Data Processing Workflow Developer assists in the generation and maintenance of Data Products and utilizes a technical skillset to add efficiencies to Data Products processes. The Junior Data Product Developer works as a member of the Data Product Build team to ensure that we construct high-quality and impactful data products for our clients.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creates, documents, supports and manages processes that build, maintain, and update voter registration lists and other data products.
- Tests and audits data product processes.
- Reviews existing and planned applications with a focus towards adding efficiency and accuracy.
- Supports processes that audit and validate data sources.
- Responds to requests for information/trouble-shooting of supported applications.
- Supports processing of data for internal and external client support work and delivery.
- Assists in organizing and archiving of all product related files.
- Assists in the creation of systems that process, audit, promote and archive production files.
- Professionally communicates internally and externally with stakeholders as appropriate.
- Attends all client and internal meetings and conference calls as needed.
- Is available via email/phone during normal business hours (M-F, 9AM-6PM).
The job profile reflects the assignment of essential job functions, though additional functions may exist. This profile is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of all work activities, duties or responsibilities. TargetSmart reserves the right to assign or reassign work activities, duties and responsibilities as needed for reasonable accommodations and business purposes.
The Junior Data Processing Workflow Developer reports directly to designated TargetSmart staff in charge of Data Products.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Commitment to Democratic candidates and the progressive movement
- Strong organizational skills
- Trouble-shooting/problem-solving experience
- Attention to detail
- Solid communication skills
- Experience with Python, Windows Server
- Experience working with relational databases / SQL, ETL platforms
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- Experience with Alteryx, HTML, XML, JSON
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
- Experience working with political data
For more information or to apply for the position, please contact email@example.com.
TargetSmart provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.