Hustle is hiring both Back End & Front End Senior Product Engineers.
We are seeking a senior product engineer to join us in growing Hustle’s peer-to-peer messaging platform. Hustle powers human-to-human communication of progressive organizations like Planned Parenthood, the Service Employees International Union, New York University and Democratic political campaigns as well as established for-profit companies like Lyft and LiveNation. The right candidate will be excited to join a nimble and experienced engineering team in a fast-growing company that is re-imagining how the world communicates.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO EVERY DAY:
- Build mobile, web, and backend SaaS components that make our diverse and growing range of customers ever more effective
- Code in a modern, effective technical environment that supports high productivity
- Lead within engineering through coding excellence, knowledge sharing talks, code reviews, and other venues
- Help guide and realize the continuing evolution and health of Hustle’s technical architecture, stack, and codebase
- Work cross-functionally with a product managers, researchers, designers, support reps, account reps, and directly with customers to inform engineering decisions with a deep understanding of customer needs
- Work with a diverse, open, and engaged team to both give and receive mentoring and support