Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee: Senate Campaign Data Director Location: Nationwide
To Apply: Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Senate Campaign Data Director” noted in the subject line.
Democratic Senate Campaigns Seek Data Directors for 2018 Cycle
The Data Director will support the campaign’s voter contact efforts, working closely with the Field Director to define and pull contact universes, track progress, and implement a reporting program. The Data Director will also conduct trainings and educate field staff on the use of voter contact and data entry tools.
The Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee is accepting applications for Data Directors, but candidates will be selected, interviewed, and employed by specific Democratic Senate Campaigns, and not the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee. Individual campaigns may have additional requirements or preferences for successful candidates.
- Have at least one cycle of experience working or volunteering with a campaign or other electorally-focused organization
- Be proficient in use of VoteBuilder
- Be proficient in use of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with predictive/auto-dialer systems
- Have experience training users on technical systems
- Be able to explain complex quantitative concepts in easy-to-understand language
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- Be a proactive problem-solver
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, constantly-changing environment
- Some level of experience with one or more programming languages such as SQL, R, or Python
- Experience administering tools such as CRMs, predictive dialers, or mass-texting platforms
- Experience with GIS software
- Experience “telling a story” with data through quantitative reporting and visualizations
See more about the DSCC here Moderator’s note: Salaries may vary by state and campaign.