The Ohio Democratic Party is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced professional to fill the role of Data and Analytics Director for the Campaign for Ohio in 2018. The Democratic Coordinated Campaign will work with all Democratic Candidates on the ballot in 2018 to reelect Senator Sherrod Brown, and take back Ohio’s Executive Offices.
Reports to: Coordinated Campaign Director
- Develop and manage targeted voter contact universes in conjunction with relevant consultants, coordinated director, and field Director.
- Manage daily, weekly and monthly reporting on required metrics from Vote Builder, P2P text tools, P2P email tools and any other relevant field tools
- Providing clear, concise reports to the field director, coordinated director, affiliated campaigns, and coordinated partners.
- Manage a highly-motivated team of data professionals
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ideal candidates will have worked at least once cycle as a deputy data director or data associate, and one cycle in field.
- Strong analytical mindset and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate technical subjects to non-technical individuals
- Ability to keep a cool head under pressure
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Proficiency in SQL, QGIS, and R preferred
- Experience using data visualization tools like Tableau and Platform
- Strong ability to work under tight deadlines and adapt quickly to changing work priorities
- Capacity and desire to work long hours in a campaign setting
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and three references in a single PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Data and Analytics Director” in the subject line.
The ODP is dedicated to the achievement of equality of opportunity for all its employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, age, national origin or disability.