The Gretchen Whitmer for Governor (GWFG) campaign is seeking a Data Director to work with the field team to win the Michigan gubernatorial primary in August. The GWFG Data Director will be responsible for administering the voter file, creating and implementing data standards for use organization-wide, and providing strategic support where needed. This position will report directly to the Field Director.
- Maintain GWFG VAN and optimizing for peak effectiveness of field team
- Create and provide daily updates of detailed reports on field team metrics
- Develop and train field staff on comprehensive set of data standards to ensure information security as well as operational efficiency
- Provide continuing support to users by setting up troubleshooting standards and systems of communication with other department heads to track and respond to flags
- Conceive and advise on data enhancement and coordination opportunities
- Coach and manage a small team to maintain consistency and professionalism of statewide data operation in a fast-paced work environment