The Digital Analytics Manager will work closely with the analytics and digital teams to ensure online ad campaigns are effectively targeted, communicated to and tracked. Utilizing analytics best practices, this person will be able to quickly and successfully pull targeted universes, track digital buys and analyze current programs to inform future digital strategy.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2-5 years demonstrated experience in data/targeting and digital strategy
- Proficiency in any SQL-based query language
- Familiarity with voter universes with the ability to quickly and accurately pull various exports to assist with digital team needs
- Experience explaining technical information to non-technical people in either a helpdesk, teaching, or previous work environment
- Ability to oversee digital analytic reports and turn them into easily digestible and actionable information for IE team
- Strong problem-solving skills, good time management, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Experience working with a team as well as other agencies to compile comprehensive program performance
- Commitment to the election of Democrats in the U.S. House of Representatives; political campaign experience is a plus
This is not a traditional 9-5 role. Evening and weekend work will be expected from time to time.