As the Data and Analytics Manager at Purpose, you will be at the heart of shaping communications and mobilization strategies for Purpose campaigns and inspiring action on tough, real-world problems.
You will collaborate with our strategy, campaigns, and creative teams to effectively inform campaign strategies that inform, persuade, and mobilize the public in countries including the US, India, Australia, Netherlands, Kenya, and beyond. You will work on social and political issues ranging from the refugee crisis and voting rights to renewable energy policies. You will conduct landscape analyses, design and execute public opinion polls and qualitative research, and hire contractors and vendors.
This role is full-time based out of our New York office, reporting to our Director of Research and Polling.
- Translate research data into actionable guidance on theories of change, messaging, audience, impact measurement, and creative concepts for campaign and strategy teams
- Bring excellent written communication skills, presentation development, and comfort working with creatives into campaigns on a wide range of issues
- Design, execute, and interpret market research and political survey types: message tests, ad tests, brand studies, tracking studies
- Assist strategy and campaign teams with key performance indicator development, tracking, and evaluation
- Manage relationships with contractors and research vendors
- Provide research training to Purpose staff and partners as needed
- Think creatively to design research strategies that seek to understand complex phenomena such as biases, fears, and motivation