The 2018 Pennsylvania Democratic Coordinated Campaign is seeking highly motivated, passionate and talented Deputy Data Directors for our statewide organizing program. The PA Coordinated Campaign will play a critical role in re-electing Gov. Tom Wolf, Sen. Bob Casey and electing Democrats down-ticket including U.S. House and State Legislative districts across the Commonwealth.
- Design and build reports and tools for other teams on the Coordinated Campaign in line with key programmatic priorities, particularly the organizing and Digital Teams
Develop and present VAN Votebuilder training materials to the Organizing Team in statewide, small group and one-on-one settings
- Generate target universes for the purpose of voter contact
- Maintain and respond to a ticketing system for data support requests and flags
- Support other members of the Data Team to complete projects as necessary
Skills & Qualifications:
Ideal candidates for the fellowship will have the following qualities:
Highly proficient with MS Excel Google Sheets
Experience using VAN Votebuilder at an administrative level
- At least one previous cycle of campaign experience
- A technical skillset that includes proficiency in a variety of programming languages/software including but not limited to SQL, Tableau, Python, QGIS and R
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- A creative and analytical mindset in approach to projects and tasks
Deputy Data Directors will report to the Data Director.
To apply: Please email your resume & three references with “PA Deputy Data Director” in the subject line to email@example.com