Whitman Insight Strategies (WINS) is a research and strategy consultancy that builds winning brands, causes, and political leaders. We utilize data-driven insights to help our clients drive growth, innovate in the marketplace, and in the political sector, win their elections or issues. Our global client base is diverse in size and in sector. From Fortune 500 firms to E-commerce startups. From Financial Services to Public Health. From Technology to CPG.
We are currently seeking an amazing and multi-talented Senior Analyst to join our growing New York City-based team.
To express your interest in this role, please submit a thorough resume and compelling letter of interest to email@example.com. Target annual compensation for this position is commensurate with the relevant professional experience. WINS offers a competitive benefits package.
What You’ll Do:
- Help manage the various phases of research-based consulting engagements from start to finish.
- Understand client project needs as well as client business needs
- Design quantitative and qualitative research to answer key strategic client questions
- Collect and analyze research data to develop actionable insights for clients
- Supervise a team of analysts and interact directly with senior leadership as well as clients
- Manage external research and data-collection vendors
Who You Are:
- Equipped with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in market research consulting (supplier-side experience preferred)
- Possess a quantitative and qualitative research background
- A motivated self-starter who can juggle multiple projects and (re)prioritize as needed
- Possess the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ambitious – this is a high-growth opportunity
- An excellent communicator with great writing skills
- Detail-oriented and proud in the accuracy of your work
- The recipient of a Bachelor’s degree or greater from a top academic institution
About Whitman Insight Strategies: Whitman Insight Strategies (WINS) is a full-service strategic market research and consulting firm that builds winning brands, causes, and political leaders. We help our clients uncover and ignite insights worldwide to win elections, issues, and market share, and we have delivered hundreds of victories in more than 50 countries. Founded in 2001, Whitman Insight Strategies has used market research to provide our clients with actionable strategies to achieve and exceed their campaign, brand, or organizational goals for more than 17 years.