The Indiana Coordinated Campaign is seeking a Deputy Data Director to work closely with the Coordinated Campaign field team to win for Hoosier Democrats up and down the ballot in November. The Deputy Data Director will be responsible for creating and implementing data standards for use organization-wide and providing strategic support where needed.
- Work closely with the Indiana Democratic Party Data Director to optimize Indiana Coordinated Campaign VAN for peak effectiveness of field team
- Create and provide daily updates of detailed reports on field team metrics
- Develop and train field staff on comprehensive set of data standards to ensure information security as well as operational efficiency
- Provide continuing support to users by setting up troubleshooting standards and systems of communication with other department heads to track and respond to flags
- Conceive and advise on data enhancement and coordination opportunities
- Maintain consistency and professionalism of statewide data operation in a fast-paced work environment
- Maintain professionalism while implementing technical support solutions to all levels of VAN users and staff