We are looking for a Senior Analyst to join our Labs team. The Labs team is responsible for campaign analysis through our proprietary Vantage survey platform as well as developing new approaches to measurement and analytics.
We are looking for a strong critical thinker and data enthusiast willing to help us tackle our toughest research challenges. We need people who are ready to solve problems and apply a data-driven mindset to the work we do for our clients.
- Lead measurement and testing strategy for marketing campaigns across political, corporate, and advocacy clients
- Use our proprietary survey platform, Vantage, to design testing for our campaigns
- Plan, design, and explain experiments to internal and external stakeholders
- Communicate the outcomes of tests to clients and suggest strategic recommendations based on the results
- Help define new product features or measurement strategies based on internal and external feedback
- 3 to 4 years’ experience (in an academic or professional setting) using quantitative analysis to solve real world problems
- Experience interpreting data, particularly from randomized controlled experiments
- Passionate about technology and love learning new software/platforms
- Must be experienced problem-solver who can draw clear conclusions from data
- Can explain complex data to people with different backgrounds and levels of understanding
- Comfortable manipulating and analyzing large data sets (in Excel, SQL, R, SPSS or another programming language or statistical package)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and a strong attention to detail
NICE TO HAVE ADDITIONS:
- You’re comfortable working across teams and offices (we’re based in DC, SF, NYC, and Chicago!)
- You’re interested in tackling diverse challenges – our clients range from progressive political organizations to Fortune 500 companies.
- An understanding of one area in the digital space, be it social listening, SEO, social/programmatic ad campaigns, or something else.
- An understanding of relational databases and how to access/analyze them with languages such as SQL.
- An understanding of the advertising process, digital or otherwise.
- Location(s): Washington, DC
- Employee Status: Full-Time
- Salary: Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications
Bully Pulpit Interactive provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applications for employment. BPI offers a competitive benefits package including health care and 401K benefits.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. See more and apply here