The Nevada State Democratic Party is seeking full‐time deputy data director applicants for a statewide organizing program in Nevada. Deputy data directors will be responsible for, with the data director and other deputies, ensuring that programs are run in the state off of the best data possible and in the most data‐driven way possible. The position reports to the Data Director.
Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Administering VoteBuilder.
- Training staff on data tools and usage.
- Creating reports on program and staff progress and production.
- Using GIS tools to create geospatial analyses.
- Creating precisely targeted voter contact universes.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines under pressure.
- One or more cycle of campaign experience preferred
- VoteBuilder experience (either as an administrator or user).
- Comfortable with Microsoft Excel.
- Previous SQL experience at any level.
- Experience with GIS programs, including QGIS.
- Must be self‐motivated and willing to work long hours, including nights and weekends, in a fast‐paced and high‐pressure environment.
To apply, please email your resume to Tcahn@nvdems.com
The Nevada State Democratic Party (NSDP) prohibits discrimination of employment, promotion, compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment on the basis of gender, disability, race, age, national origin, color, creed, sexual orientation, sex (including marital and parental status), gender identity and expression, religion, economic status, ethnic identity, veteran’s status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. This policy covers all programs, services, policies, and procedures of the NSDP, including opportunity for employment and treatment as a NSDP employee.
The NSDP is an equal opportunity employer and will comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. NSDP’s equal opportunity policy covers all programs, services, policies, and procedures of the NSDP, including opportunity for employment and treatment as a NSDP employee, as well as opportunities for Consultants to contract with the NSDP.
The NSDP is committed to building a staff that reflects the diverse communities that make up our state and the Democratic Party. Working towards the goal of a diverse NSDP, our policy extends to both Staff and Consultants.