Come join our extraordinary team for 2018. After the Parkland shooting, we have seen a wave of new interest preventing gun violence, and we are temporarily expanding our team to help manage an expanding portfolio of work. This position is a full time temporary contract hire through the 2018 election cycle.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Administer aspects of Everytown’s suite of field, campaign, and contact tools including, but not limited to: NGP-VAN, EveryAction, Hustle, Hubdialer, and Salesforce. This includes managing user and security settings, providing technical assistance, and monitoring use of the systems to ensure compliance with Everytown data practices;
- Track data and disseminate analysis of program results, volunteer contact, voter turnout, early vote and absentee turnout, voter registration, and data relevant to field, campaigns, programs, and movement building;
- Manipulate voter, membership, volunteer, and other person level data;
- Work with staff and volunteers to establish best practices and standards for data collection, acquisition, and preservation;
- Make recommendations and provide strategic guidance on ways to make programs and/or campaigns more efficient and effective;
- Provide support and training for staff and volunteers on VAN and other tools and best practices for using data effectively;
- Other responsibilities as assigned.