NGP VAN / EveryAction is hiring a Director of Data Services to lead an expanding team of data practitioners in a fast-paced environment. If you have experience with organizing & fundraising data, non-profit workflows, and spend time thinking about how to maximize resources – this job might be for you.
The Director of Data Services wears many hats – including logistics manager, overseer of team operations, resource analyst, process creator, and copy editor. You will lead a team of data practitioners through large scale database migrations and data development projects while providing strategic guidance to Executive level team members.
You should be someone who:
- Advocates for good data management
- Enjoys collaborating with others on an array of subject matter, both technical and non-technical in nature
- Understands the value of documentation, both technical and process
- Has an eye for process and effective resource allocation
- Is a strong communicator, both verbally and written
- Takes a data-driven approach to problem solving
- An intimate understanding of relational databases and data management best practices
- Is self-motivated to “do good” and identifies with the company mission
Your skills and experience might include:
- Extensive knowledge of how political campaigns (across verticals like organizing, fundraising, analytics, and digital) and non-profit organizations use and interact with data
- Experience managing a team
- Experience with budgets, sales pricing structures, and/or market-driven organizations