Civiqs is the leading online scientific political opinion polling platform. We are looking for a research analyst to manage our survey panel. The Civiqs Panel is nearly one million people, all across the United States, who participate in surveys at civiqs.com. Their responses each day provide a unique and comprehensive view of what Americans are thinking about politics, campaigns, and current affairs, right now. If you’re interested in political data—and lots of it—we’d love to hear from you.
The Research Panel Manager is responsible for overseeing the growth of the panel, sustaining its representativeness, and ensuring that panelists are completely engaged with the polls we send. Working with a range of advertising and creative platforms, and alongside Civiqs’ team of statisticians and software developers, the Research Panel Manager finds and recruits diverse new panel members, monitors survey response and completion rates, and devises strategies for improving the survey-taking experience and increasing survey participation.
- Recruit survey panelists to participate in research
- Design recruitment campaigns and questionnaires
- Monitor panel and survey responses for data quality
- Maintain high email deliverability and response rates
- Analyze and communicate research findings
- 2+ years experience with large data systems
- Online panel recruitment or survey sampling
- Knowledge of statistical programming in R or Python
- Knowledge of database programming using SQL
- Working knowledge of online advertising platforms, such as Google AdWords or Facebook ads, is a plus