Are you up for a meaningful challenge? Do you aspire to use your creativity to drive social change?
Then come join our team of sharp, passionate and (sometimes) quirky activists. In our 30+ years, we’ve helped elect presidents; fought for stricter regulations on tobacco, drunk driving and carbon emissions; united foster children with their forever families; and helped bring health coverage to all Americans.
Our mission: to create real and lasting positive change in the world. And between our D.C. home base and our Seattle, WA office you’ll find all the know-how and drive to create advocacy campaigns that deliver real results.
social and digital strategists, communications and advertising gurus, designers, writers, media planners and multi-media producers.
a Media Data Analyst who is responsible for helping shape, deliver, and enhance GMMB’s overall strategy by working closely with teams on data projects to maximize effectiveness for GMMB media campaigns and communication plans.
The Media Data Analyst knows how to:
- Develop procedures and products to improve analytics to improve analytics approach that will lead to more insightful learnings, recommendations, or workflow structures
- Quality check data and manipulate data as needed for reports and analysis
- Advise teams across the firm on integrating analytical approaches to their work
- Assist media team with processing competitive intelligence data and any-time sensitive requests
- Document work and processes for team knowledge and future reference