The Data Director will work with the Field Director to support and measure state voter contact programs. The Director will work with allies and partner organizations to share information and best practices. The Director will be responsible for creating reports and analysis measuring state campaign performance and assisting state data staff in doing the same.
Location: Washington, DC
- Multiple cycles of work for campaigns or electorally-focused organizations, including at least one full cycle in a data or analytics role
- Experience “telling a story” with data through quantitative reporting and visualizations
- Experience building Tableau dashboards powered by SQL databases
- Experience writing SQL scripts to support the Tableau dashboards
- Experience managing complex projects involving diverse stakeholders
- Ability to proactively identify interesting patterns in data
- The ability to clearly explain complex technical and quantitative concepts
- Experience with political targeting, including the use of statistical models to define universes for voter contact, mail, and digital outreach
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- Be a proactive problem-solver
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, constantly-changing environment
To Apply: Please send resume and cover letter to DSCCDataDirector@dscc.org with “DSCC Data Director” in the subject line.