The State Data Associate is a new position created to support and assist LCV state league partners with their fundraising data needs. This person will serve as the first point of contact for over a dozen states using the EveryAction platform (EA8), providing them with reporting solutions making sure they are aware of product releases and helping them use the product to its fullest extent. The incumbent will work closely with EveryAction on the conversion of existing states onto a single instance of the platform, will assist in the contract and conversion process for any new states that wish to join EveryAction and will help with identifying enhancements to the product that will help the states be more efficient and effective. This position also assists the joint fundraising team in supporting states in our joint mid-range program, including coordinating prospect and target lists, overseeing data overlays and ensuring donors and donations are correctly coded.
- Assist over a dozen state affiliates who are using EveryAction with a focus on troubleshooting, reporting and data hygiene.
- Coordinate feature requests and work directly with EveryAction on implementation.
- Assist in migrating states that want to come on board with EveryAction.
- Create and share useful templates across the state chapters.
- Run data overlays between any state league and national, providing back enhanced list data to the states and updating the national database with relevant information.
- Fill state league requests for membership lists.
- Provide joint fundraising states with target lists and ensure they are receiving the correct information from national fundraising.
- Work with Finance and the Development Associate on coding and allocation of joint gifts.
- Shares LCV’s commitment to increasing racial diversity in our movement and organization, integrating justice and equity into the work we do.
- Other duties as assigned.