Hart Research Associates, a national public opinion research firm, is seeking an assistant analyst to support senior staff with strategic studies for political and public interest clients. Looking for outstanding college graduates with at least six months of experience in a professional office setting and demonstrated interest in progressive politics and public affairs. Must be detail-oriented, efficient, organized, comfortable working with numbers, and able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced work environment. The applicant should be available to start as soon as possible.
- Excellent analytic, writing, and communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- An active willingness to take initiative
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- A good sense of humor
- An ability to be flexible
Recommended, but not required:
- Working knowledge of SPSS or R
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com ONLY emails with the subject line “Assistant Analyst Position” followed by the applicant’s full name will be considered.