Reporting to the Data Director, this role is ideal for a senior data professional who has seen a lot of stuff and wants to make sure new organizations do not make the same mistakes. You are a great technician who can also work well with non-technical people. You enjoy helping people develop new skills and want data and technology to be used and understood by everyone. You consider yourself a good project manager and are comfortable delegating work.
We are hiring for this position immediately. Candidates may be based in Washington, DC or remote. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. This position is full-time, with a minimum salary of $80,000, commensurate with experience. Indivisible provides a robust benefits package including full medical/dental/vision/life coverage, a discounted gym membership, and an employer matched 401(k) plan.
- Administering the VAN and helping create processes for supporting it
- Developing a membership database and develop ETL process
- Building out data warehouse and developing reports as needed
- Experience as a VAN administrator
- Experience managing cross-departmental data work and communication
- Experience creating automated workflows for syncs and reporting
- Experience working in a data warehouse environment
- Experience explaining technical requirements with non technical people
- Familiarity with APIs, R, SQL or Python
- Creative problem solver
- Political experience and/or organizing experience
- Experience training non-technical staff in data protocols and standards
- Expertise in using data and technology in support of more than one of the following: electoral campaigns, progressive advocacy, digital and online advocacy, distributed campaigning, movement building, and grassroots mobilization