Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) is the nation’s leading women’s health care provider, educator, and advocate, serving women, men, teens and families. For over 100 years, PPFA has done more than any other organization in the United States to improve women’s health and safety, prevent unintended pregnancies, and advance the right and ability of individuals and families to make informed and responsible health care decisions.
Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) seeks a dynamic and effective Supporter Data & Reporting Manager whom leads the development and maintenance of all reporting across supporter engagement, digital fundraising, and advocacy programs, and owns the back end technical and data operations of the digital fundraising, email, and SMS programs. The Supporter Data & Reporting Manager understands the needs of Planned Parenthood Federation of America and Planned Parenthood Action Fund digital direct response, advocacy, and electoral program, processes, goals and operations in order to create and implement effective solutions for small and large scale data projects. This position reports to the Deputy Director of Data & Analytics.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Builds and maintains overall reporting infrastructure to support digital fundraising, national email & SMS, supporter engagement, electoral, advocacy, and organizing program reporting utilizing centralized data systems.
- Alongside Analytics staff, prepares reports of digital fundraising and engagement program for senior digital and development leadership. Alongside Analytics staff, prepares reports on advocacy and organizing program for senior Advocacy leadership.
- Alongside Analytics staff, perform data analysis for the digital fundraising and engagement program, identifying opportunities for program optimization.
- Manage all online donation reporting processes, including affiliate reporting, reconciliation with donor database of record (Salesforce), and affiliate payouts.
- Assists with management of digital-CRM back end and data operations including establishing, testing, fine-tuning maintaining and documenting of business rules and processes connected to the digital fundraising & supporter engagement program.
- Manages and establishes audience segmentation for national email and SMS programs. Works with other departments to identify appropriate segments for cross marketing (e.g. direct mail recipients, youth, social media users, etc.).
- Assists with integration planning with other database systems - working closely with Data Systems & Integrations Manager and with database partners cross-divisionally.
- Serves as a resource for affiliate practitioners and national staff on audiences, data transfer and more – associated with e-CRM system and email program.
- Completes special projects as assigned and required.
REQUIREMENTS / TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
- 2-5 years professional experience in database systems related role, non-profit experience preferred.
- Experience in developing visualization & reporting systems supporting fundraising, member engagement, or outreach campaigns, including understanding of communicating progress to goal in various methods.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, eCRM platforms, and database software. SQL experience preferred.
- Experience with NGPVAN’s EveryAction or VAN databases, or Salesforce a plus.
PERSONAL QUALITIES /OTHER ATTRIBUTES
- Basic understanding on non-profit fundraising and advocacy campaigns.
- Excellent Project Management skills.
- Outstanding data management skills.
- Commitment to the mission, vision, and values of Planned Parenthood. Knowledge of diverse groups, working with a multicultural workforce and sensitivity and appreciation to cultural differences is required.