Our pipeline developer will be at the forefront of a new and growing business. The ideal candidate will help integrate our different data silos into a cohesive structure by designing databases and ensuring their stability, reliability, and performance. The candidate will work with a team of variable data developers and web developers to add and modify in-application SQL statements as necessary. This position reports to the Vice President of Data Services.
- Create and manage new data hygiene processes.
- Ensure that customer data is synchronized across our platforms.
- Design and create tables.
- Develop and maintain ETL processes between CleanChoice Energy’s different systems.
- Update database of record with new customer data.
- Prepare documentations and specifications including report creation, data validation, and report validation.
- Data modeling to visualize database structure.
- Write queries for front-end application.
- Program views, stored procedures, and functions.
- Create database triggers for automation.
- Create table indexes to improve database performance.
- Review query performance and optimize code.
- Ensure security and availability of databases.
- Profile server resource usage and optimize as needed.
- Help solve database usage issues.
- Provide ideas and advice to help avoid recurring problems.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.