NextGen America is seeking passionate and hardworking candidates to provide support to our staff across the country who are engaging young people in local and national advocacy, and electoral organizing at the local level. The National Data Manager will work remotely to support the data program across our targeted states, assisting in-state data staff with reporting and analysis to the state and national teams. Candidates for this role should have previous experience in a political or campaign environment, VAN administration, automation of projects, and tracking field progress to goal.
Optional remote. This is a full-time opportunity with full benefits until Dec 31, 2018, with the possibility of extension.
- Manage and administer VAN to track volunteer and voter data
- Work with multiple data sets to streamline field efforts
- Track program progress to goals
- Coordinate with in-state and national data staff to identify potential issues early
- Provide hands-on and remote training and support to field team on data processes
- Work with other national programs to support their data needs