No on Prop A is a broad coalition of Missouri citizens who have joined together in a statewide campaign to place Senate Bill 19, the so-called “Right-to-Work” law, on the statewide ballot and give voters the opportunity to exercise their right to a citizen’s veto by using the referendum process provided by Missouri law.
Our coalition is composed of union and non-union workers and employees, business owners, Democrats, Independents, Republicans, community leaders, faith leaders, parents, grandparents and students.
In 2017, our coalition members and volunteers circulated referendum petitions in every corner of the state to collect the necessary signatures to qualify for the ballot. Last August, the coalition submitted over 310,000 signatures in an unprecedented effort to far exceed the basic requirements and qualify in all eight Missouri congressional districts.
No on Prop A is seeking 3-5 experienced Data Directors to oversee the development and use of the campaign’s voter file.
Regional Data Directors will work with Regional Campaign Staff to ensure that all necessary staff and volunteers are well-trained in using the voter file and technology used for data capture. Regional Data Director will support field staff in data collection, turf cutting and management, and data entry, and create regular reports for the Data Director. Regional Data Directors will report to the Data Director.
- Create reports on program and staff progress.
- Coordinates, supports, and trains Regional staff and volunteers on data collection, data entry/importing, extraction, and analysis.
- Formulate management techniques for quality data collection.
- Ability to coordinate and cut turf.
- Implement secure procedures for data handling and analysis.
- Troubleshoot and resolve equipment and data collection issues.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least two years of experience with data management in a political campaign, labor organizing, community organizing, or civic engagement organizing.
- Experience supervising, developing, and coaching volunteers.
- Ability to manage and prioritize several tasks/projects concurrently and work effectively either independently and in close collaboration with others.
- Strong VAN and Excel skills required.
- Ability to communicate effectively, including experience training and presenting in VAN.
- Attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines and provide simple reporting and visualization.
- Must have a driver’s license, reliable transportation, personal laptop and cell phone.
- Work on nights and weekends will be required.
Salary Range: Based on experience
Education: Bachelor’s Degree required
Location: St. Louis, MO; Kansas City, MO; Columbia, MO; Springfield, MO
Type: Full Time
Approximate Start Date: ASAP
Application instructions: To apply, please send cover letter, resume, and references to Jess Rinehart, at email@example.com. We Are Missouri is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women and people of color to apply.