Regionally flexible, with a preference for candidates in Minneapolis/St. Paul, Phoenix, Philadelphia, Detroit, Las Vegas, and Miami (up to 6 total hires). Travel: 50%
Organization Overview Planned Parenthood is the nation’s leading sexual and reproductive health care provider and advocate. The Community Outreach Group is a part of Planned Parenthood, but a separate organization that supports Planned Parenthood with short-term staffing and large-scale advocacy campaigns.
General Description Community Outreach Group seeks enterprising and curious Regional Data Managers to support our paid canvass and organizing campaigns in 2018. COG runs a highly technical and data-driven operation, and incoming Regional Data Managers will have access to enterprise tools (Civis Platform) and both program and operational data to support assigned state campaigns. In this role, you will support regional program staff by using data and analysis to ensure our programs are as effective and efficient as possible. You will support staff in the field through actionable reporting, analysis, and training, as well as providing support to canvass teams in the field.
Responsibilities This is a mid-level role, reporting to a COG State Director and supporting programs in one or more states. In this position, you will have the opportunity to fulfill the following functions:
- Reporting: Build and maintain reports on program, operations, and compliance to protocol based on templates.
- Analysis: Review and analyze both soft and hard data to offer feedback and guidance to your assigned program teams to optimize our work and suggest interventions.
- Training: Ensure canvass staff in your region have the data skills needed to use VAN and read their reports by participating facilitating webinars and 1:1 or small group trainings with your teams.
- VAN Administration: Create VAN accounts for canvass managers and deputy canvass managers in your region, and provide frontline support for them to use these tools. Ensure canvass teams have the correct universess and scripts.
- Partnership: Support your State Director(s) to manage and coordinate turf selection and progression with the client and table partners in their states.
- Quality Control: Oversee canvasser data quality control program within your region, and monitor teams for compliance (canvassing within correct universe, consistent use of Teams & Divisions, etc,).
- Hustle Administration: Support teams in your region to upload lists and manage campaigns in order to communicate with canvassers in the field.