Mobilize America is also hiring for a Software Engineer & Product Designer. See all postings here
The MobilizeAmerica Senior Campaigns Associate will provide a crucial touchpoint with hundreds of campaigns across the country. This role is perfect for campaign junkies that want to elect Democrats across the country, working alongside campaign staff, in a fast-paced and technology-driven environment with a focus on training.
At the highest level, the role has three components:
- Initial relationship: Be the expert in the room on campaign tactics and strategy to help build strong, trust-driven relationships early with campaign managers and field directors.
- Deployment & success: Support the Campaigns Director in getting campaigns up and running on the MobilizeAmerica platform, and fully embedded into their programs.
- Ongoing Training: Develop tools and resources to help campaigns get the most out of the MobilizeAmerica platform.
Based in DC; reporting to Campaigns Director.
Campaign relationship building
- Serve as a primary point of contact for campaign staff to MobilizeAmerica
- Work with partners to understand campaign/organizations needs and technical requirements
- Assist the Campaigns Director in developing platform materials to distribute to prospective users
- Ensure clients feel connected to the broader MobilizeAmerica team and mission to elect Democrats up and down the ticket by scaling volunteer action
Platform Training and Onboarding
- Ensure that partner campaigns/organizations have a thorough understanding on how to use the MA platform for staff and volunteers and feel empowered to use the platform independently
- Be the first line of triage for non-technical client questions via all channels e.g. Slack, email, phone, etc.
- Produce training materials (both written and video) on how the platform works and how to best use it to maximally improve campaign operations
- Hold “office hours” to walk through both technical issues and strategy questions
- Assist in producing and distributing best practices, highlighted success stories, and ideas for how to get more from the platform
- Own metrics associated with client satisfaction, activity on the platform, renewals, and referrals.
- Manage ongoing relationships with campaigns/organizations, including those on and off of the platform, by providing excellent service
Product and analytics
- Surface and synthesize new requests from campaigns through proactive touch-points with clients, responses to explicit requests, and strategic insights on future opportunities