Change to Win is seeking a Strategic Research Analyst in Washington, D.C. to support campaigns that challenge the power and conduct of America’s largest corporations.
Strategic Research Analysts conduct research and develop tactics and strategy for comprehensive corporate reform campaigns, partnering with CtW and affiliate field, research, legal, and communications staff to execute campaign tactics.
Change to Win is a dynamic coalition of North America’s most progressive labor unions and a leading force for social, racial and economic justice in our country today. We engage in campaigns that confront corporations to make them take responsibility for business practices that harm workers and consumers in the U.S. and globally.
Strategic Research Analysts use a variety of skills to develop and implement campaigns.
The overall work consists of performing in-depth research and collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team to build and execute tactical campaign strategy. Strategic Research Analysts must be able to work well both independently and within a team. A driver’s license and travel is required.
- BA degree or higher
- Strong quantitative and analytic research skills
- Experience conducting financial and corporate research
- Familiarity with database software-Excellent writing ability
- Excellent writing ability
- Excellent people skills
- Strong commitment to progressive social change
- Must be a team player
- Experience with union, political or community organizing a plus
- Spanish and/or other non-English language skills a plus
Compensation: $50k-$65k (depending on experience) plus excellent benefits