Lockwood Strategy is an organization that specializes in digital organizing and marketing strategies to help create change and build progressive political power in the world. Our work empowers progressive organizations and campaigns to use digital tools and channels to reach, inspire and mobilize people to take action. We believe in integrity, innovation, and unabiding persistence – and those values guide the work that we do on every project we are grateful to partner on.
Lockwood is seeking an experienced and passionate data & analytics manager to join our team working for our sister 501(c)4 organization, ACRONYM. The data & analytics manager will be responsible for managing access to the nationwide voter file, monitoring its use, and supporting projects and programs with strategic voter contact, technology, and paid digital media analysis. This full-time, temporary position is available July through November 2018. The position of operations manager can be based in Washington DC, New York, Denver or can be filled remotely for the right candidate.
DATA & ANALYTICS MANAGER
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of one electoral cycle as a Votebuilder/VAN/EveryAction support administrator
- Minimum of one electoral cycle of field experience
- Experience managing cross-departmental data work and communication
- Experience interpreting and using models to create voter contact universes
- Basic proficiency with SQL databases, digital paid media platforms, and APIs
- An in-depth understanding and appreciation for Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people
- Natural time management + organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks
- A good sense of humor
- Ability to translate between departments (particularly between digital, paid media, tech, and organizing)
- Expertise in using data and technology in support of more than one of the following: electoral campaigns, progressive advocacy, digital and online advocacy, distributed campaigning, movement building, or grassroots mobilization