The Florida Democratic Party is seeking a Deputy Data Director to the Coordinated Campaign. The Deputy Data Director will report directly to the Data Director and will work directly on all aspects of the data and analytics department and help provide additional support for an ambitious and cutting edge statewide field campaign. Ideal candidates are highly organized, detail oriented, quantitative thinkers with a proven ability to problem solve and perform under pressure.
- Administer VoteBuilder, including answering support requests from Field Organizers, ongoing quality control, and other general VAN admin duties
- Help train Organizers and volunteers on FLCC data standards, best practices, creating training documents and responding to support requests.
- Assist with the creation of reports using SQL, Google Sheets, and Tableau
- Create universes for our voter contact programs, peer-to-peer texting programs, voter registration/VBM program, etc
- Assist in the analysis of current and previous election data to help drive future decisions
Skills & Qualifications
- Preferred one cycle of experience as campaign field or data staffer, with experience using VoteBuilder
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines under pressure
- Must be self-motivated and willing to work long hours, including nights and weekends, in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Ability to explain data and technical concepts to non-technical people without data backgrounds.
- Experience working with Excel, SQL and/or Python
- Previous experience with Digital Organizing tools (Hustle, Mobilize, Organizer, Relay, etc)
Compensation: Salary for this position is commensurate with experience and skills. We offer a competitive benefits package, including healthcare coverage for eligible employees. To apply please send your resume to email@example.com.
The FDP is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, age, color, creed, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, ethnic identity or physical disability, or any other legally protected basis.