Political Data Inc. is a data and software company based in Norwalk, California. We are seeking a friendly and confident Customer Support Coordinator who is excited about working for a technology company and assisting the team to create a productive work environment. This individual will be the first point of contact for all incoming calls and will provide administrative assistance to the PDI Support Team. They will be responsible for managing calls and scheduling follow up appointments.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual with excellent customer service and communication skills. They must also be computer proficient and tech savvy.
This position is full-time and available immediately.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls and direct to appropriate departments and/or staff members
- Respond to common client inquiries such as requiring login credentials or wanting to join a training webinar
- Schedule follow up calls between clients and staff
- Document and manage incoming calls in ZenDesk
- Assist Support Team with administrative tasks including managing the Support Team calendar and general office management tasks
- Welcome visitors at the front desk and announce them to the appropriate staff member
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and workload
- Adept at quickly learning new processes and ability to assimilate oneself and become familiar with existing systems.
- Tech savvy and able to adapt to new technology systems quickly
- Ability to troubleshoot and find answers when issues arise, but also willing to ask questions and seek clarification as needed.
- Able to work independently
- A high attention to detail, including visual detail
- Positive attitude, team player, and highly motivated, with a good sense of humor
Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits include health, dental, vision. To apply please email your resume, a cover letter, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “PDI Customer Support Coordinator.” PDI is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values a diverse workforce and inclusive culture. Applicants of diverse backgrounds are welcomed and strongly encouraged to apply.