Priorities is a voter-centric progressive advocacy organization and service center for the grassroots progressive movement. Priorities is committed to standing up to the Trump administration and its allies in order to build an economy that provides real opportunity for all families to get ahead, and to protect the fundamental, democratic ideal of equality for all Americans – regardless of race, religion, gender or sexual orientation.
We’re looking for an individual who can use their analytics and reporting skills to join our Media & Analytics team. We need someone to help us build and maintain reporting infrastructure to inform decisions about budget allocation at scale. A reporting analyst on this team will help maintain our centralized data log and reporting system, identify reporting insights to share with the media, creative and research teams, and create external documentation around buys to communicate with stakeholders.
- Work cross-collaboratively with creative strategists, media strategists, and buyers to identify reporting needs for decision-making around budget and resource allocation
- Work closely with other analysts across various podded teams to develop data infrastructure (data pipelines, reports etc) and other tools to ensure learnings are used to inform future strategy easier and more effective
- Develop, build, and maintain internal reports that contain actionable metrics for media and creative teams
- Develop external compelling presentations and communicate how media buys are performing compared to expectations and plans
- Monitor performance across pods and across audience targets to proactively identify large trends to inform future strategy