Precision Strategies is now accepting applications for Fall interns to join our Data & Analytics team in our Washington, D.C. office. Full-time availability is preferred, but applicants with part-time availability will be considered as well. Undergraduates, recent graduates, and graduate students are eligible to apply. The Fall Internship Program will run from September through December 2018, though specific dates are flexible. All interns will receive a stipend.
Interns will support the Data & Analytics team and assist our work for a wide range of clients from various companies, causes, and campaigns. Work will include, but will not be limited to, cleaning and processing data, building reports and analyzing them, and creating automations to ease data processing.
We are looking for interns with:
- At least beginning knowledge of SQL;
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience;
- Experience drawing insights and conclusions from data;
- An attention to detail;
- The ability to work effectively and proactively in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong communication skills;
- The ability to work collaboratively as part of a team with a sense of humor and a positive attitude; and
- A high level of professionalism and discretion.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Fall Data & Analytics Intern” in the subject line. Precision is committed to building a culturally diverse company and strongly encourages women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.